02 July 2015 00:09
The World Bank approved allocation of loan for US$200 million to Uzbekistan within the project “Regional roadsdevelopment”, the website of the bank said.
- EU Council considers implementation of EU Strategy for Central Asia
- EU and Central Asian ministers agree on cooperation in higher and vocational education
- China-Central Asia Logistic Park created in Rizhao
- World Bank lowers 2015 global growth forecast
- Regional dialogue supports the process of trade integration in Central Asia