The list of goods to be sold on the domestic market exclusively through exchange trading has been determined
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- A resolution of the President “On measures to further introduce market mechanisms in the processes of selling highly liquid and monopoly goods” was adopted.
According to the resolution, from 15 June 2021, the following goods are to be sold on the domestic market exclusively through exchange trading:
- produced by monopoly enterprises and (or) legal entities with a state share in the authorized capital (capital) in the amount of 50 percent or more, as well as by legal entities in the authorized capital (capital) of which 50 or more percent belongs to a legal entity with a state share in authorized capital (capital) in the amount of 50 percent or more:
- polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and formalin - to all customers;
- consumer ethyl alcohol - to manufacturers holding appropriate licenses and certificates of conformity, regardless of their organizational and legal form;
- technical ethyl alcohol - to all customers;
- silver - to jewelry manufacturers;
- before 1 January 2022, produced by legal entities - not by monopolists and (or) legal entities with a state share in the authorized capital (capital) in the amount of less than 50 percent, or by legal entities that do not have a state share:
- cement - at least 50 percent of the production volume;
- cotton seeds, cottonseed oil (including extraction cottonseed oil) and processed seed waste (meal, husk) - 100 percent of the production volume;
- oil and gas condensate by producing (gas processing) organizations (producers) - producers holding appropriate licenses and certificates of conformity.
Starting from 1 January 2022, the transfe`r of seeds obtained from cotton, subject to the return of finished products to fat and oil organizations, is carried out exclusively between organizations within the same cotton and textile cluster.
Starting from 1 September 2021, services for the transport of goods by road, sold by monopolistic organizations and organizations with state participation in exchange auctions, are provided exclusively through the e-logistics trade portal in the manner of an auction.