Issuance of ID-cards and biometric passports to citizens for traveling abroad to be processed through the Center for Public Services
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- From 1 January 2022, registration and issuance of identification ID-cards of a citizen of Uzbekistan, a foreign citizen permanently residing in Uzbekistan and a stateless person, as well as a biometric passport of a citizen of Uzbekistan for traveling abroad will be established through the Center for Public Services.
This decision was made in accordance with the presidential decree "On measures to improve the infrastructure for the provision of public services and expand the population's access to public services."
The decree approved:
The list of public services that will be gradually introduced through the Public Service Centers and the EPIGU (87 service names);
The list of certain types of public services, the terms of which will be reduced from January 1, 2022 (59 types of services).
From 1 January 2022, the requirement by state bodies, business associations, local executive authorities, state organizations from the population, including entrepreneurs, is canceled:
- references confirming or establishing:
- data of the certificate of state registration of a business entity;
- information on the availability of a license, permissive documents and confirmation of the acceptance of notifications;
- information on payment of state duties, fees and other payments;
- information about securities, operations with securities, received dividends;
- information on registration as a low-income family or family member;
- information about alimony paid and received by individuals;
- information about the diploma of higher education;
- information about the end of an individual from an institution of secondary specialized, vocational education;
- information about the graduation of an individual from a general education institution (on the basis of 11 classes);
- information about the citizen's record in the "Youth Book" or "Women's Book";
- information about self-employed persons;
- information about the document confirming the right to benefit applicants for admission to higher educational institutions;
At the same time, these documents and information are requested regardless of the relevant responsible state bodies and organizations through the interdepartmental integration platform of the "Electronic Government" system.