Tashkent State Pedagogical University will be granted academic independence
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- A Presidential resolution "On additional measures to improve the activities of the Nizami Tashkent State Pedagogical University" was adopted.
According to this Resolution, from 2023, the Nizami Tashkent State Pedagogical University will be granted academic, organizational and financial independence.
In the 2024/2025 academic year, the process of admission to the areas of education of the pedagogical profile of the University will take place in two stages - a preliminary exam and entrance tests.
- preliminary examination and entrance tests are conducted by the STC;
- as part of the preliminary exam, a study of the inclination of applicants for the teaching profession is carried out;
- only applicants who have successfully passed the preliminary exam are allowed to take part in the entrance test.
Until 1 January 2024:
- the information system "Management of Higher Education Processes" will be fully implemented in the activities of the University;
- inclusion of the scientific journal of the University in Scopus, Web of Science or other international databases will be ensured.
Until 1 March 2023, the practice of demonstrating and organizing discussions on online platforms of open lessons by advanced teachers of general secondary educational institutions will be introduced.