The program "New Uzbekistan - a country of competitive products" is being implemented
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- A Presidential Decree “On measures to further expand the export potential of business entities” was adopted.
According to the Decree, from 1 November 2022:
- if the amount of currency not received under one export contract does not exceed 5 percent of the value of all products shipped for export, it is not considered as overdue receivables and no fine is applied to the business entity;
- benefits in the form of a reduction in the taxable base for income tax and turnover tax are applied to exporting organizations, regardless of the share of export volume in the total proceeds received from the sale of goods;
- export of seeds of melon, castor bean, mustard, safflower is allowed.
The program "New Uzbekistan - a country of competitive products" is being implemented, aimed at selecting exporting enterprises through an open competition, turning them into leading exporters and providing comprehensive support.
Exporting enterprises included in the Program, at the expense of the Export Support Fund, based on the volume of exports carried out over the past 12 months to finance pre-export and export trade operations, are provided with financial assistance in the amount of:
- up to US$1 million - with the volume of export from US$1 million to US$5 million;
- up to US$2 million - with the volume of export from US$5 million to US$10 million;
- up to US$3 million - with the volume of export from US$10 million to US$15 million;
- up to US$4 million - with the volume of export from US$15 million to US$20 million;
- up to US$5 million - with an export volume of more than US$20 million;
- no more than US$30,000 for the implementation of one international standard and obtaining a certificate.