Updated executive structure of the Cabinet of Ministers approved
According to authorities, a special emergency headquarters has been deployed in the city from 10:00 a.m.
A delegation led by the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Uzbekistan Jamshid Khojaev took part in the Green Week 2020 International Agricultural Fair and the Berlin Conference of Agriculture Ministers, Dunyo news agency reported.
In January-December 2019, 189.92 trillion soums of investments in fixed assets were disbursed in Uzbekistan, of which 70.7% or 134.33 trillion soums were financed from borrowed funds, and the remaining 29.3% or 55.59 trillion soums were financed from the own funds of enterprises and the population, according to the Uzbek State Statistics Committee said in a report.
On 21 January 2020, a press conference was held in the building of the Republican Higher School of Business and Management with the participation of the leadership of the National Agency for Project Management under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan (hereinafter referred to as the Agency) and the Project Management Center for e-government and the digital economy (hereinafter referred to as the Center) under the Agency.
22/01/2020 Read more
The Karimov Foundation has published a book dedicated to the life and work of Uzbekistan’s first photographer and the founder of Uzbek cinema – Khudaibergen Devanov.
Daniel Roman prepares to defend his WBA and IBF World Super-Bantamweight titles against Murodjon Akhmadaliev of Uzbekistan in Miami on 30 January.
On 22 January, an exhibition of the congresses, meetings and events industry ACE of MICE Exhibition by Turkish Airlines (AME 2020) began in Istanbul, in which the delegation of Uzbekistan takes part for the first time.
The floating nuclear heat and power plant (FNHPP, a project by the Rosenergoatom Joint-Stock Company, a part of ROSATOM) has delivered its first 10 mln kWh of electric power into the isolated network of the Chauny-Bilibino hub (the Chukotka Autonomous Region) since its connection to the grid on December 19, 2019.